Friday, September 5, 2014

HUMAN COMPUTERS

Human beings are so much like computers! Computers don't think or reason and neither do most human beings about the programming they receive right after manufacture. Both come into existence totally blank. Programming is the key to everything, and you'd better have good virus and malware protection or some bastard is going to corrupt everything for a multitude of nefarious objectives.

I have Avast free antivirus because of budgetary concerns, but I noticed that a whole lot of annoying popups were still plaguing me. Then, thanks to a tip I got on Facebook, I downloaded Malwarebytes and a whole host of things got expunged from my computer. No more problem with those annoying popups but I can't get into a game program that was apparently the source of some of my problems. Good riddance, as far as I'm concerned. I really don't need to be wasting my time being frustrated by that stupid butterflies game. It gets to be a time-wasting habit.

I came into this world like a pristine computer. Immediately, through my family, community, schooling, social contacts, etc., my programming began and a lot of it was corrupted, Along about eighteen, a virulently malicious malware invaded through radio, print and publications and I embarked on twenty-two years of viral madness. It's taken decades to slowly and painfully erase one junk item after another, sometimes wandering into other malware territory.

Just thought I'd toss that out for you all to ruminate over.

No comments:

Post a Comment