Tuesday, September 2, 2014

THE MILITANT ME ANALYZED

Some facts about myself have forced me to carefully analyze some of my attitudes and motivations, mainly what makes me so hostile to religion and faith and so dedicated to fighting both. As in most negative scenarios, such emotions usually hark back to some psychological trauma.

In my case, it goes back to squandering about two decades of my life through falling for the machinations of a cultmeister who artfully employed all the conman and mafia don devices of an Adolf Hitler or a Carmine Gallanti. In fact, he had studied Hitler's Mein Kampf I have since found out. He was absolutely determined to make himself a god on earth, and like Hitler, he succeeded, in this case, until the end of a life of 92 years.

I have to admit that falling for this gigantic scam did serve to get me out of the nowhere situation I was trapped in. In spite of all the trauma in my life, I did escape from the humdrum existence I would have naturally hated if I'd been stuck on a farm or ranch for the rest of my life. I am thankful for that, but it doesn't change the fact that, like a goosestepping SS fanatic, I did lasting damage to many I love the most, as well as many other innocent victims I wrote to and counseled, in addition to having to spend decades straightening out my own mind.

If I could have had the prescience to know that my natural place in life was in the journalism and teaching field and had I had some way to get myself there, I'm sure I'd still be an outspoken liberal activist, but I might not be so heavily dedicated to debunking things of faith and religion. I'm sort of a Simon Wiesenthal.

No comments:

Post a Comment