Monday, May 21, 2012

BUSIER THAN EVER

I haven't been blogging lately, but I manage to keep up with and comment on some other blogs. The reason. My new career just takes up too much time.

It's showing results though. Some presentations are already set up which will be conducted in conjunction with my district manager. I'm in intensive learning and training and had to take a little breather a week or so ago because I had been trying to imitate that middle-aged guy I used to be and plumb wore myself out.

I'm now on a more measured course and determined to learn what I have to learn to be a success. Those trips over the mountains to Prescott for Monday morning meetings are a particular killer. After a while, I'll be making fewer of them and staying in contact by phone and online.

Challenging as it is, I still find it exhilarating. Sure beats boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment