Sunday, March 16, 2014

IT'S AMAZING

I am so amazed at people who can trumpet their supposed love of democracy and at the same time endorse Putin as some kind of exemplary leader. It betrays their real mindset, which is fascist and authoritarian.

Such people invariably want a dictatorship of their own concepts and ideaologies. They gleefully paralyze government with their temper tantrums and waste time on symbolic votes to repeal Obamacare while letting the business of taking care of domestic business go begging and ignored. They blame Obama for the debts they ran up for useless (and lost) wars, gifts to their fellow plutocrats and a host of other boondoggles while demanding cuts in vital services to pay for any sensible program that would help solve the domestic crisis.

I'm tired of hearing black palmed off as white and vice versa. It boggles my mind that so many people never put forth the effort to think things through and see through the scam. Oh, I know how easy it is to fall for a con. I did for decades. Thankfully, I wised up and started to think straighter. Before I could, I had to see through the stratagems of bombastic, prejudicial propaganda and pat cliches. Far too many people are determined to hold onto the familiar lies they swallowed a long, long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment