Friday, March 7, 2014

iT'S MADDENINGLY DISCOURAGING

It's downright discouraging!

We finally got a president with brains to replace the one who was a swashbuckling, strutting ignoramus that had trouble speaking coherently and went charging off to wars on a whim and people I otherwise respect and look up to badmouth him for things like taking an occasional working vacation, when he takes much less time doing so than his predecessor.

They seem to expect him to go charging off on another ill-conceived mission to put other nations in their place under the dominance of the U S of A while sacrificing the lives and physical and mental health of young men who deserve to live out healthy, unpsychologically ruined lives just to enforce some willow the wisp dream of "pax americana."

I really get pissed off when I see such ignorance and hate paraded. Where do they get this pishtwaddle? Faux News? Wretched Limbaugh?

It took me a long time to get out of the right wing cult mindset, and I'm convinced a good many of my deluded compatriots haven't made it yet.

I wonder if they ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment