Monday, November 19, 2012

A BROWN REPUBLICAN! ???

As the Republicans nurse their seething anger and try to understand what went wrong with their four year campaign to sabotage President Obama and their all-out effort to buy the presidency, a new phenomenon pops on the scene in the form of Marco Rubio.  Rather than rewrite what was so well written by P. Z. Myers, I'll just steer you to his blog article on the subject:  http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2012/11/19/they-never-learn/

They just can't get it through their heads that the American people got wise to them and a new generation isn't buying their nonsense.  I know the average person isn't too well versed in arithmetic, but they do have enough mathematical ability to see that stupid economic policies don't add up and more and more are realizing that theocracy equals mental stupidity and slavery.

Being honest about my cultic past on Facebook lost me another "friend" from the past who wrote me asking that I drop her from my friends list.  No problem.  The Worldwide Church of God religious virus is in full control of her mind.  Reading things I write would only disturb what peace she can feel in what remains of her now very short life.  In the final analysis, it really doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things.  Que sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment