Thursday, August 8, 2013

TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME

(From Facebook.)

Just to make it clear, yeah, I do care if people like me. I prefer that they do. (This is in further response to a comment below.) I think any normal human prefers to be liked or, at least, respected. At the same time, I'm not in desperate need of anyone's approval. I've proven for decades now that I can stand alone and that business proverb my son and I had -- eat no shit and kiss no ass -- is still my guiding principle of life.

I get very outspoken here and on my blog. That's me. If anyone is looking for namby pamby wishy washy, they're out of luck as far as I'm concerned. I says it the way I sees it, nice or not, and it's often not nice. The time for being nice is long past as far as I'm concerned. The enemy is not nice, never was nice and never will be nice.

So, take me as I am or leave me. A few (very few) have unfriended me and that's a freedom we all enjoy here on Facebook.

I'm not changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment