Sunday, September 15, 2013

JUST PLAIN TIRED OF IT ALL

Kinda weary. Not physicaly. Mentally and emotionaly.

I just spent most of an hour going from one Facebook post to another and deciding which to share and which to let slide. Not easy. It's sort of like trying to chip a statue of an elephant out of granite with miserably small hand tools. The task of telling it like it is gets overwhelming sometimes.

I just read the report of a former cult member published in the banned by HWA blog and was apalled at the things he recounted that were even worse than what I already knew, and I knew plenty! That's just a microcosm of what goes on in this world -- mainly in religion and politics.

Deception and outright lies are everywhere, and just like in the old WCG, the deluded masses are blind to what is going on and how they are being ruthlessly lied to and maliciously used. To be blunt about it, the deluded masses are getting fucked!

I'm just going to let it go for now and do something I rarely do -- pour myself a stiff drink, turn on the TV (if anything worth my time is on) and space out for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment