Wednesday, January 15, 2014

IT'S MADDENING

I'm sure there are some people out there who wish old Al would just shut the hell up.

Sorry, aint gonna happen.

The longer I live, the more I observe, the more of an ass kicking mood I have to deal with. Can't help it. I just care too much.

i can't stand knowing something is a lie without doing something to combat it. I hate injustice, and don't give me any self-righteous diatribes about how awful it is to say you hate something. There is a time to hate, just as there is a time to love, and I'm not going to just look the other way and live in la la land.

This world, most especially this nation which should be leading and setting an example to the rest of the world is frankly all fucked up!
For three decades now, we've been retrogressing into a shadow of what we once were. Disaster lies ahead if something doesn't change! Hell, it's already here!

Now we have a Supreme Court so loaded with right wing extremists that all semblance of sanity is disappearing from even that august body.
The House of Representatives has been a lost cause for some time now.

Nothing that needs doing has a chance of being done under present conditions.

It's very maddeningly discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment